Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's Your Personality?

So I am one of those nerds that loves to constantly learn.  My current favorite thing to learn about is myself!  I spent 26 years ignoring myself and in the past year I have really started to learn all these amazing things about myself. 
One of the things my therapist told me to take is the Myers Briggs Personality Test.  If you're honest when taking the test, the results are really accurate.  So accurate in fact that it really helped me learn to trust myself even more!  I am an INFJ ( I googled this to get further information) and am known as The Protector.  Apparently, only one percent of the population has this personality, making it the most rare of all the types Portrait of an INFJ.  (Thank you personalitypage.com for the info).

So go on and take the test.  I dare you. 

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment