Sunday, January 29, 2012

25 Facts About Me

At the beginning of 2011 I was reading an article where someone listed 25 random facts about themselves.  This intrigued me because I could not name 25 things about myself for the life of me.  I decided to change this and set out on the journey of learning (and loving!) myself.  Below are my 25 fun facts.

  1. I am terrified of clowns and people in costumes.  This makes Halloween interesting.
  2. I HATE karaoke.  I just don't understand how people who are horrifically bad at something keep doing it.  And they torture others in the meantime.
  3. I usually read two books at the same time.  One will be a meaningful life changing book and the other is usually some romantic book.  I like to think of this as making me multi-faceted!
  4. Road trips make my heart insanely happy!
  5. I love strawberries, but I cannot stand strawberry flavored items.
  6. No matter how bad the Red Sox previous season ended, I still get butterflies every year when Spring Training starts.
  7. I despise grocery shopping.
  8. I am a cuddler who loves head and back massages.
  9. Three greatest weeks all year - (1) shark week and (2) two weeks of the World Series.
  10. I wrecked a car when I was 2 years old.  Thankfully my dad was Chief of Police of the town we lived in so my punishment was singing I'm A Little Teapot at the local diner.
  11. I've already designed my future house and it has a man cave - for me!
  12. When I was little, my parents had to tape the previous nights sports section of the news and have it ready to go for me in the morning. 
  13. My favorite color is grey.
  14. I'm allergic to every mold, mildew, grass and tree in the state of Texas.
  15. Cooking and cleaning calms me.
  16. I have purchased 1684 songs on iTunes.
  17. Dream date - star gazing on the beach with a bonfire nearby.
  18. I have never gone to the movies by myself. 
  19. I am a sucker for fairytale endings and happily ever afters. 
  20. I love animals more than I love people.
  21. I can cook for the masses, but struggle to cook for one or two people.
  22. I eat oatmeal for breakfast 6 out of 7 days a week.
  23. I may not have a ton of friends, but I treasure the one's that I do have.
  24. Like a guy I LOVE sports and watch the Military channel for hours and hours.
  25. I can't go to Sephora, Ulta or Target and not spend at least $75.
What are 25 random facts about you?

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment