Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Book Details


So last year I decided to write a book.  It's a romance novel where the main character not only gets the guy, but she'll fall in love with herself as well.  I was raring to go and wrote roughly 11 pages.  And then nothing.  I couldn't decide where I wanted the story to go.  I literally could not make a single decision on the book.  I shelved it and knew that when the time was right I would come back to it.  Well, the time is right.

A little over a week ago I was in the shower and all of a sudden the story came to me.  I jumped out of the shower and wrote nearly 5 pages of notes and ideas.  Since then I have spent a ridiculous amount of hours researching the storyline.  I never would have imagined this much research would go into a book.  Even though this is a fictional romance novel, I want the "real" parts of the story to be as accurate as possible. 

Names have been picked, pictures of characters have been chosen and a rough storyline has been drafted.  As I make progress on the book, I will post sneak peeks here. 

I am very excited for this next chapter in my life, though I'm not sure I will have much of a personal life for the next while.

Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment